Commencement Date: 2 August 2015|
Submission Date : 16 August 2015 (Duration: Two weeks)
Analyze current issues and challenges that allow teachers to identify its effects and propose new strategies that can bring positive changes in the future.
… As a teacher, how can you implement the five aspiration of the Malaysia Education Development Blueprint 2013-2025 (Pelan Pembangunan Pendidikan Malaysia / PPPM) and detailing three (3) other strategy that shall strengthen unity among the students in your school?
Write reflection at the end of your assignment.
- This is an individual assignment.
- Set up a study/ report. Read books, journals, articles, websites and other available resources to analyze the question.
- The essay consists of the following components:
- Writing about the five aspiration found in PPPM plus three of the nation unity building strategies.
- Analyze the strategies in promoting unity among students in schools.
- Explanation between 2,500 to 3,00 words.
- Reflective writing on:
- Complete experience and challenges during completion of assignments.
- Problem encountered and how it was handled.
- Strengths, weaknesses, new knowledge or other knowledge obtained in other assignments.
- Task evaluated on your ability to produce the evidence and resources to support your arguments.
- Assignment length is no less than 15 pages (excluding appendices)
- You may display tables, charts and graphs that fit the description.
The details will be discussed in the face-to-face interaction.