What could be the implication of FPK and FPG on the teachers?
Here’s some of the possible implication, you may think of more of it.
- Teachers need to understand the system in order to function as expected.
- Accountable – The teachers need to be fully responsible, accountable for the professional practices.
- Resilience – Always strive to obtained and practice what had been learned to fulfill the aspiration and the objective of the nation.
- Ready to accept challenges and be prepare to acknowledge, adopt, adapt to changes & innovation.
- A teacher needs to be a life-long learner.
- Being the Mentor, the teacher needs to monitor the students’ activities and behavior. Try to encourage positive attitude while curbing the negative activities.
- The teacher need need to lead by example by internalizing the moral values and the faith in God.
<< Previous Topic: T3 Educational development in Malaysia | T4 National philosophy of education (FPK) | Philosophy of teacher education (FPG) | Philosophy of Early Childhood Education | Role of teachers | Implication of FPK and FPG | Next Topic: T5 Curriculum in education >>