Implication towards curriculum
Let’s read this document and try to figure out what could be the implication on our curriculum:
Malaysia. Ministry of Education. (2012). Chapter 3 Improving quality in education. Malaysia Education Blue Print 2013-2025.
Click HERE to read the full screen version>>
- What changes should be done to improve on our curriculum?
- Why do we need transformation in our national education system?
- What changes had been made in our national curriculum?
- What programmes had been added to our curriculum? What are the respected functions and how are they being implemented?
- Are there any indicator or evaluation criteria to monitor and assess their effectiveness?
- What is the implication for the teachers to lead the change in the curriculum?
- What should be the teacher’s attitude towards these changes in the curriculum and education system at large?
- How do the teachers equip themselves so as to be able to embrace the changes and be the change agents?
- How does a teacher obtain the help and support that he need to diffuse the change in the school as well as to spread it to the community?
- What could be the role of the parents, society, etc. to contribute to support the change and working collaboratively to attain the success?
<<Previous topic: T5 Curriculum in education | T6 Curriculum and implementation of curriculum : Profession and Professionalism | Manifestation of teacher professionalism | Professional practices | Professional self enhancement | International performance standard : OECD | ATE | PISA | TIMSS | Implication | Initiatives: Policy Makers | Infrastructure | Technology in T&L | Teacher-students ratio | Varied students potential: Multiple Intelligence | Learning Styles | Commitment of school community | KBSR | KSSR | Reference | Next topic: T7 Issues on Philosophy of Education >>