Issues on life-long learning
Let’s think about these questions:
- Why do we need to continue learning throughout our life? What would be the consequences when we stop learning?
- What do we need in order to support this learning process (Financial, time factor, etc.)
- Can every one pursuit life long learning? Clarify your answer?
- How can we overcome the hindrances to lifelong learning?
- Who can we get the support to overcome some of the obstacles to lifelong learning?
- What could be the Government or School administrator’s policy that may support this effort in encouraging the teachers to continue the journey to be a lifelong learner?
<<Previous Topic: T6 Curriculum and implimentation of curriculum | T7 Issues: Teacher’s professional development | Professional practice | Life long learning | International performance standard | Implication | Reference | Forum >>